Alumni Board of Administrators provides 9 leadership councils increase 27
The University of Ga Alumni Affiliation has extra nine alumni to its board of directors and 27 alumni to the management councils for the Black Alumni, Latino Alumni, Females of UGA and Younger Alumni affinity teams.
“These alumni volunteers are passionate about helping their fellow graduates maintain lifelong interactions with UGA,” mentioned Meredith Gurley Johnson, executive director of alumni relations. “I am so enthusiastic to get the job done with each and every of them and to see them characterize the perspectives of our assorted alumni populace across the country.”
Alumni who joined the board of directors July 1 are:
- Rodney L. Brooks, Beginning Farmer regional coordinator, U.S. Division of Agriculture Leesburg, Ga M.S. ’03
- Danelle Faust, consulting controlling director, Accenture Deerfield, Illinois B.B.A. ’95
- Eddie Garrett, government vice president of system, Present-day World Chicago, Illinois B.S.A. ’06, M.B.A. ’08
- Selby Hill, founding companion and director of functions, Yonder Yoga Atlanta, Georgia A.B.J. ’14
- Chuck Kinnebrew, retired, former vice president of range, equity, and inclusion, Floor and Decor Smyrna, Georgia B.S.Ed. ’75
- Christy Plott, partner, American Tanning and Leather-based LLC Griffin, Georgia B.B.A. ’02
- Ameet Shetty, main details officer, Pilot Flying J Knoxville, Tennessee B.B.A. ’96
- Brian Stone, director of organization development, Forest Resource Consultants Inc. Macon, Georgia B.S.F.R. ’99, M.F.R. ’01
- Scott Williams, director of multimedia sales, SEC Community Ellenwood, Ga A.B. ’86
The pursuing alumni have joined the affinity team management councils to enable establish a local community between certain alumni populations such as youthful alumni, females, Black alumni and Latino alumni.
Black Alumni Management Council
- Richard Bedgood, senior teacher, CarMax Mableton, Ga A.B. ’91
- Cherise Brown, senior manager of expert services sourcing, Salesforce Lithonia, Ga M.B.A. ’18
- Rodd Cargill, neuroscience senior profits specialist, Johnson and Johnson Johns Creek, Ga B.B.A. ’10
- Willie R. Mazyck Jr., world head of expertise progress, Danaher Corporation Powder Springs, Georgia B.E.Ed. ’04, M.Ed. ’06, M.B.A. ’14
- Tinisha Parker, government director of student solutions, Gwinnett Public Educational institutions Lawrenceville, Georgia B.E.Ed. ’00, Ed.S. ’07
- Candace M. Stanciel, principal and founder, The Common Good Company Atlanta, Ga A.B. ’02, M.P.A. ’11
- Donjanea Fletcher Williams, analysis coordinator, Centers for Disorder Handle and Avoidance Newnan, Georgia A.B.J. ’00
- Tangela M. Williams, 1st vice president of Capital Adequacy Management, Truist Financial institution Atlanta, Georgia B.B.A. ’89
Recent council member Jacinta Smith commenced her one particular-year term as president of the Black Alumni Management Council on July 1.
Latino Alumni Leadership Council
- Wilheem Perez, vice president, compliance company manage supervisor, Citibank Kennesaw, Georgia B.B.A. ’21
- Christopher Perlera, founder and principal, Critical Level Consulting LLC Chamblee, Ga A.B. ’07
- Jasmin Severino, affiliate, Chamberlain Hrdlicka Atlanta, Ga A.B. ’13, A.B. ’13
- Leopoldo Vargas, regional outreach coordinator for northeast Ga, Office of U.S. Senator Jon Ossoff Fayetteville, Ga A.B. ’19
The Latino Alumni Leadership Council will proceed to function beneath the management of President Juan Mencias, who was recognized with the UGA Young Alumni Award in April.
Ladies of UGA Leadership Council
- Odufa Aburime, IT medical organization analyst, Ga Department of Behavioral Wellness and Developmental Disabilities Decatur, Ga, B.B.A. ’02
- Shontel Cargill, regional clinic director, Thriveworks Johns Creek, Georgia B.S. ’10
- Tunisia Finch Cornelius, owner and M.D., Divine Dermatology and Aesthetics Atlanta, Ga B.S. ’04
- Nicole R. Ingram, director of programs and particular initiatives, Emory University Ellenwood, Georgia A.B. ’02
- Victoria Inman, director of consumer success, Jabian Consulting Marietta, Ga A.B.J. ’08
- Anna Wrigley Miller, community support college, Carl Vinson Institute of Government—University of Georgia Watkinsville, Georgia A.B. ’14
- Karson A. Pennington, doctoral prospect, University of Ga Athens, Georgia A.B. ’20, A.B. ’20, M.A. ’20
- Mandy Rodgers, founder and CEO, Mandy Kay Advertising and marketing Atlanta, Georgia A.B. ’08, A.B.J. ’08
Existing council member Brandie Park commenced her just one-12 months phrase as president of the Females of UGA Management Council on July 1.
Young Alumni Management Council
- Jay Butler, flight attendant, Frontier Airlines Johns Creek, Ga A.B. ’10
- Melissa Crane, associate brand name manager, Newell Brand names Atlanta, Ga B.B.A. ’18, M.A. ’19
- Jessica Davis, Juris Medical professional prospect and clinical authorized fellow, UGA Faculty of Regulation Athens, Ga A.B. ’21, A.B. ’21
- Nash Davis, revenue govt, AssuredPartners Statesboro, Georgia B.B.A. ’19
- Bailey Dryden, Juris Medical doctor applicant, Ga Point out University School of Regulation Smyrna, Georgia A.B. ’20
- Ammishaddai Grand-Jean, general supervisor, RAS Medical Remedy Jonesboro, Georgia A.B. ’19, A.B. ’19, M.P.A. ’20
- Cameron Eager, law clerk to Justice Charles J. Bethel, Supreme Court of Georgia Atlanta, Georgia A.B. ’18, A.B. ’18, J.D. ’21
- Christie Moore, president and CEO, Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce Valdosta, Georgia A.B. ’10, A.B. ’10
Present-day council member Maranie Brown began her a person-calendar year expression as president of the Younger Alumni Management Council on July 1.
To view the complete listing of UGA Alumni Affiliation board associates, visit alumni.uga.edu/board-of-directors. To check out the member roster for each and every affinity group management council, visit alumni.uga.edu/networks.