Global Laminate Flooring Strategic Business Report 2023:
Dublin, April 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Laminate Flooring: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Laminate Flooring estimated at US$19.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$25.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Residential, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 3.5% CAGR and reach US$16.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Commercial segment is readjusted to a revised 3.1% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $4.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.2% CAGR
The Laminate Flooring market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4.4 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$5 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 4.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.4% and 2.4% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.2% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 110 Featured) –
- Beaulieu International Group
- CLASSEN Group
- Daiken Corporation
- Der International Flooring Co., Ltd.
- Home Legend, LLC
- Kaindl Flooring GmbH
- Mannington Mills, Inc.
- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- Robina Flooring Sdn Bhd
- Shaw Industries, Inc.
- SWISS KRONO Group
- Tarkett, Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||363|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$19.3 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$25.1 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||3.3%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Laminate Flooring: An Insight
- History and Development
- The Manufacturing Process
- Durability Testing
- Installation and Maintenance
- Preferred Attributes in Laminate Flooring
- Raw Materials Overview
- Applications of Laminate Flooring
- Decorative Laminates: A Bold New Direction in Decorative Surfaces
- A Prelude to Laminate Flooring
- Laminate Flooring: Current Market Scenario and Outlook
- Growth Drivers for Laminate Flooring Market: On a Scale of 1 – 10 (10 – High Impact; 1 – Low Impact)
- Growth Dampeners for Laminate Flooring Market: On a Scale of 1 – 10 (10 – High Impact; 1 – Low Impact)
- Laminate Flooring Evolves into a Niche Segment within the Thriving World Flooring Industry
- New Flooring Trends Revive Optimism in the World Flooring Market
- World Flooring Market by Geographic Region (2019): Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales for Asia-Pacific, North America, Western Europe and Rest of World
- World Flooring Market by Type (2019): Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales for Carpet and Rugs, Ceramic and Stone, Laminate, Resilient and Wood Flooring
- Global Market for Hard Surface Floorings (2019): Percentage Breakdown by Flooring Types – Vinyl, Ceramic Tiles, Laminates, Hardwood and Others
- As a Cost-Effective, Easy-to-Install and Low-Maintenance Alternative, Laminate Flooring Continues to Widen Footprint
- Cost Comparison on Various Types of Flooring
- While Developing Regions Evolve into Core Markets, Developed Regions Remain Major Revenue Contributors
- World Laminate Flooring Market (2019 & 2025): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for Developed and Developing Regions
- World Laminate Flooring Market – Geographic Regions Ranked by CAGR (Value Sales) for 2018-2025: China, Asia-Pacific, USA, Middle East, Latin America, Africa, Canada, Europe, and Japan
- Economic Scenario and its Impact on Laminate Flooring Market
- Real GDP Growth Rates in % by Country/Region for the Years 2018 through 2020
- Competitive Scenario
- Leading Players in the Laminate Flooring Market
- R&D Remains Major Business Strategy for Manufacturers
- A Look into Retail Landscape
- Laminate Flooring: Recent Corporate Activity
- Laminate Flooring – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Healthy Trajectory in World Construction Industry Instigates Broad-based Opportunities for Laminate Flooring Market
- Modest Growth in Non-residential Construction Shapes Revenue Opportunities
- Renovation and Replacement Activities in Residential Sector Unfurl Lucrative Growth Opportunities
- Global Construction Spending (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2022, and 2025
- Growing Image of Laminate Flooring as Substitute to Wood Flooring Widens Market Prospects
- Digital Printing Comes to the Fore to Improve Quality & Durability of Laminate Flooring
- Replacement Market Lifts Demand
- High Pressure Laminates Preferred Over Low Pressure Counterparts
- Laminate Gains Traction in Kitchen Flooring
- Wood-like Designs Preferred for Laminates
- Global Laminate Product Designs (2019): Percentage Breakdown by Design – Wood Design and Tile Design
- Non Wood Laminates Gain Popularity for Apartment Flooring
- A Peek into Latest Fads in Laminate Flooring Market
- Go Green: The New Mantra of Laminate Flooring Manufacturers
- Natural and Environmentally Friendly Themes Grow in Prominence
- Innovative Technologies Accelerate Demand for Laminate Flooring
- Demand for Fashionable Interiors Bodes Well for Laminate Flooring Market
- Anti-Bacterial Laminates Enhance Hygiene Aspects of Flooring Materials
- Mohawk Laminate: Enabling Consumers to Choose Realistic Flooring
- Issues & Challenges for Laminate Flooring Market
- Rising Competition from Wood Fibre & Other Flooring Categories
- Laminate Floorings & Noise Resonance: A Weighty Acoustical Issue
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/twkueo
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.