A Modern Farm-To-Table B&B On The Idyllic Island Of Vieques
For travelers who are hunting to unplug, soak up the sunlight on a photograph-great beach front, and get reconnected with mother nature, there’s no much better location than Finca Victoria, on the magical Caribbean island of Vieques.
There are no TVs or phones at Finca Victoria, and there is no AC. Belief us: you won’t pass up them. From the indoor-outdoor guest rooms, to the communal lounge and pool place — from each day yoga to vegan breakfasts designed with elements just-plucked from the B&B’s personal gardens and fruit trees — everything about this rustic and trendy hillside hotel encourages attendees to set down their devices, breathe far more deeply, and soak up the splendor of its lush tropical landscapes.
On the wildly wonderful Caribbean island of Vieques, 8 miles off the jap coast of Puerto Rico.
Finca Victoria is nestled on a hillside on a person of the highest points of the island, with cooling breezes, lush vegetation, a calming soundtrack of Coqui frogs, and very very little light-weight pollution — which tends to make for stellar stargazing.
What to Know
Like approximately all accommodations and inns on the island, Finca Victoria isn’t positioned on a beach. Most of the island’s idyllic, uncrowded shorelines are accessed by automobile, so be positive to e-book a auto rental effectively in progress of your keep (ideally a Jeep or a further motor vehicle that can handle the island’s rustic streets). They are inclined to reserve up on this tiny island, which is just 21 miles extensive and 3 miles extensive.
From Finca Victoria, the nearest seashore is a 10-minute travel.
Architecture and Decór
Boho-stylish indoor/outdoor living with a fun and eclectic mix of classic home furniture, funky textiles, glowing pendant lamps, and playful artwork from nearby artists — all set from the verdant backdrop of leafy tropical plants, vibrant bouquets, fruit trees, and cacti.
- Present day boho-stylish model with classic touches
- Each individual visitor room is one of a kind
- Two and a 50 % acres of lush vegetation, together with medicinal and edible gardens applied to produce foods, teas, essential oils, and other ayurvedic wellness solutions
- Delectable daily vegan breakfasts manufactured with ingredients from the farm are involved in stay
- Complimentary early morning yoga lessons on the sundeck
- Communal dwelling home and pool great for lounging
- Spa with all-natural remedy products built in-house
- Eco-acutely aware lodge runs on solar power and uses recycled water
No two rooms are alike at Finca Victoria. They do all share the exact modern day boho-stylish aesthetic and were built with open picture home windows, large sliding doors, patios, and balconies that make them sense built-in into the attractive purely natural landscapes.
But every home is made in a different way, and attributes its own eclectic blend of furnishings, textiles, and original artworks.
The everyday ayurvedic vegan breakfasts that are provided in your continue to be are super colourful and fresh. In simple fact, several of the ingredients ended up plucked just toes away that morning from the B&B’s very own gardens and fruit trees.
There’s no restaurant open in the course of the rest of the day, but teas, cocktails, and treats are available through the working day on the honor method.
Finca also hosts scrumptious and exciting pop-up vegan supper functions with traveling to cooks, which non-guests can also attend.
Who It’s Most effective For
Couples, solo tourists, pal groups, LGBTQ vacationers, and remote workers who are 18+ (Finca Victoria is grownups-only).
Notable Services & Facilities
- Complimentary yoga classes and day by day vegan breakfast
- Boutique shop showcasing jewellery, apparel, textiles, and holistic items — largely from neighborhood makers
- Seaside towels, coolers, and beach bags readily available on loan
Nearby Points of interest
For far more details and to reserve a remain, pay a visit to Finca Victoria.